At the Dr. B.G. Rudrappa’s Hospital, all kinds of ENT problems are diagnosed and successfully treated – from the simplest aliment to the most chronic, through medications as well as the necessary surgeries. The center is equipped with the best technology, and has qualified, well experienced physicians and surgeons performing procedures to handle illnesses like tonsils, chronic sinusitis, tumor removals and all other allied surgical procedures connected to the ear, nose and throat area; and also in the general head and neck illnesses too.
Specifically, the surgeries that the center is equipped to perform include
- Tonsil and adenoid removal
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Microscopic ear surgeries, including surgery for hearing loss
- Microlaryngeal surgeries, including surgery for voice disorders
- Cosmetic surgery of the nose (rhinoplasty)
- Maxillofacial surgeries.
- Tumors of the head and neck region, including thyroid and parotid